Volcano Kintamani Tours will give you stunning experience exploring Bali islands. This wonderful tour start from UBUD at 09:00 and exploring Bali volcano and village with our professional English speaking driver with itinerary:
- Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave Temple) : An archaeological site of significant historical value featuring a relic-filled courtyard, rock-wall carvings, central meditational cave, bathing pools and fountains.
- Gunung Kawi -RockyTemple : is an 11th-century temple and funerary complex in Tampaksiring north east of Ubud in Bali, Indonesia, that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan river. It comprises 10 rock-cut candi (shrines) that are carved into some 7-metre-high (23 ft) sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face. These funeral monuments are thought to be dedicated to King Anak Wungsu of the Udayana dynasty and his favourite queens. Gunung Kawi Temple is two rows of ancient royal tombs on the banks of the Pakerisan River deep in a ravine overlooked by terraced rice-fields.
- Tirta Empul (Holy Spring Water Temple) : is a Hindu temple in the middle of the island of Bali, Indonesia, precisely in the District Sukawati, Gianyar, which is famous for its sacred water where Hindu Balinese people seek purification. Pura Tirta Empul apart as a sacred place to worship the god, also has a special attraction for the tourists. Quite often we find tourists-local and foreign tourists in the area of this temple. In fact, foreign tourists also melukat (purify themselves) in this temple to bathe in the fountain in the pond temple Tirta Empul.
- Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation : See various tropical plants, such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian, and many more. There is also an opportunity to taste coffee luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world
- Mount Batur Volcano : It is a well-known sightseeing and tour as well as sunrise trekking desired destination in main highlands of Bali island. The wonderful landscape of the volcanic Batur caldera does for the major interest encompassed by the fascinating mountain range. The volcano is still active and famous as second highest mountain after Mount Agung. This seight seeing tour will through three primary villages : Penelokan, Batur, and also Kintamani. There also exist several classic Bali locals villages around Batur Lake, typically known as Bali Aga villages, the popular one is Trunyan village which is famous for its unique funeral tradition. Penelokan is a very common stopover, offering as a point of view at the southernmost of the crater rim, giving capturing scene over the Bali volcano.
- Tegalalang Rice Terace : is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer. It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road from Kintamani to Ubud. And at harvest time, you can see the green landscape Tegalalang which coupled with the activity of the farmers, and ordinances called Subak irrigation.
- Back to hotel
|Price Included||1. English Speaking Driver
2. Toll Fees
4. Parking Fees
|Price NOT Included||1. Lunch
2. Entrance Fees
3. Personal Expenses (shopping, etc)
|The tour is private (NOT a sharing tour)|
|The is per vehicle (NOT per person), contact us FOR BEST PRICE!
|The booking should be made at least one day in advance|