The quest to the east part of Bali Island brings certain pleasure and new experience anyone will certainly love. East Bali tour is one of the favorite tour for historical sites. After whole day we enjoy the balinese historical in temples, we will deliver you to Amed to enjoy the beautiful beach scenery and indulganced by watersport.
Our East bali tour start @ 08:30 WITA with the itinerary:
- Kerta Gosa (Old Court Justice of Bali) : It is located in the heart of Semarapura town,Klungkung Regency. Kertha Gosa conveys a building of jurisdiction in the form of pavilion used by the kings to announce the legislation,jurisdiction,penalization and so forth. Here also is Taman Gili,a floating pavilion(it seems to float because it is indeed deliberately founded in the middle of fish pond).Decorative paintings on the ceiling of Kertha Gosa are painted with narrative motifs. Kertha Gosa was founded in 18th century,during the Dutch administration(1908-1942) was used as a court of justice for alleged criminals and lawbreakers.At same complex,there is also museum which was formerly the Dutch High School.
- Goa Lawah (Bath Cave Temple) : Goa Lawah is one of Bali’s most important temples. It features a complex built in a cave opening inhabited by hordes of bat.
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace : Tirta Gangga is a former royal palace in eastern Bali, Indonesia, about 5 kilometres from Karangasem, near Abang. It is noted for its water palace, owned by Karangasem Royal.
- Amed Beach : Amed Beach very famous place for free diving, snorkeling and scuba diving in Bali. If you love underwater adventure, Amed is one of place to visit in Bali for snorkling, diving, swiming, and others watersport activities
- Back to hotel
|Price Included||1. English Speaking Driver
2. Toll Fees
4. Parking Fees
|Price NOT Included||1. Lunch
2. Entrance Fees
3. Personal Expenses (shopping, etc)
|The tour is private (NOT a sharing tour)|
|The is per vehicle (NOT per person), contact us FOR BEST PRICE!
|The booking should be made at least one day in advance|