Experience this special tour passing through unspoiled villages, following the natural rice terrace, and enjoy the spectacular scenery of Bali.
Our Bedugul Bali tour start @ 09:00 WITA with the itinerary:
- Pura Taman Ayun (Royal Family Temple) : This is probably the largest existing Balinese house temple, built in the middle of the 18th century by Mengwi’s greatest king, Cokorda Munggu. He moved the center of the kingdom from Kapal to the village of Mengwi where he founded a new palace, Puri Gede Mengwi, not far from Pura Taman Ayun. The temple is surrounded by a wide moat. There is a grand jaba pura (outer courtyard) with a fine wantilan pavilion in the southeast: the lines in the floor mark out the rings andperimeters for cockfights. A split gate leads into the broad central courtyard from which you can admire the manificent gateto the inner courtyard (jeroan).The low walls of the jeroan are shaded by flowering trees that go down to the banks of the moat. Entry to the jeroan is not permitted, but you can look over the walls at its fine old pavilion and the meru honoring the deities of the mountaint Batu Karu, Agung, Batur and Pengelengan.
- Pura Batukaru Temple : Batukaru Temple, drive to north passed the Penebel Village we will arrive in Batukaru Temple, the temple located in Wongaya Gede Village. This temple one of important temple in Bali for western direction of Bali. The temple dedicated to the god of Mahadewa. Surrounding of the temple is forest with peaceful and very quiet as the temple lied in slope of Batukaru Mount. The temple has some Meru, the Meru is symbol of the mountain, eastern side built holy spring temple (Beji) and small moat with some small fish. Not fixed entrance cost (donation), enter the temple must wear sarong
- Jatiluwih (the bigest rice terrace in Bali) : Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a beautiful rice terrace located on the foot of Batukaru Mount blessed by the panoramic view rice Amazing wide rice terrace in Bali. The breathtaking panorama of rice terrace with mount Batukaru as backdrop is categorized as the most interesting scenery natures. Appointed as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Pura Ulun Danu & Beratan Temple : is a beautiful Hindu Temple Uniquely set on the water lake surrounded by beautiful scenery of Beratan lake and green hill. It is located at Candi Kuning village Baturiti district and Tabanan regency which is about 50 km from Denpasar City to the north site following the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja. The other part of temples are at the edge of Beratan Lake, where in the north we can see Puncak Sangkur Mount, at the east site there is Beratan mount which is commonly called by Puncak Mangu. At the south we can see Teratai Bang Mount meanwhile in the west is Tapak Mount and Batukaru Mount
- Back to hotel
|Price Included||1. English Speaking Driver
2. Toll Fees
4. Parking Fees
|Price NOT Included||1. Lunch
2. Entrance Fees
3. Personal Expenses (shopping, etc)
|The tour is private (NOT a sharing tour)|
|The is per vehicle (NOT per person), contact us FOR BEST PRICE!
|The booking should be made at least one day in advance|